How to help Central Illinois Right To Life and other pro life efforts further the Pro Life cause, with CIRTL contact information.
A Guide To The
On This Site
Pro Life Links
Pro Life Groups
CIRTL Home Page
Search This Site
Things You Can Do To Help Strengthen The Pro-Life Movement
1. PRAY daily that God will deepen and solidify your convictions against the murder of the unborn.
2. ENCOURAGE women in your community to only give their business to pro-life obstetricians/gynecologists.
3. VOLUNTEER your time to assist crisis pregnancy centers and pro-life groups in your area.
4. FIND OUT where your U.S. Senators, Representatives, and other politicians stand on the abortion issue; then write to them encouraging them to vote pro-life.
5. SUBSCRIBE to pro-life magazines and newsletters in order to educate yourself and others.
6. ATTEND pro-life rallies and seminars.
7. INVITE friends to your home or church to see pro-life movies such as "Hard Truth, " "The Silent Scream," "A Matter of Choice," or "The Hidden Holocaust.
8. DONATE money and/or maternity clothes to pro-life organizations or crisis pregnancy centers who assist women experiencing crisis pregnancies.
9. SPEAK to the pastors of area churches to see where they stand on the abortion issue. Often they are pro-life but do not realize to what extent our country is plagued by the tragedy of abortion.
10. BOYCOTT stores and agencies that promote abortion or fetal experimentation.
11. SPEAK OUT to others against abortion. The worst thing that you can do is NOTHING.
12. PRAY that God will convict the hearts of doctors and nurses who perform abortions.
Go Top Of Page
Please Join and Invite Your Friends
| Home | Directors | Table Of Contents | About Us | Pastors Speak |
| Newsletters | Facts | Services | People | Links | Groups |
Please submit all questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org